1. Fill out the contact form.
2. While emailing, we will decide type of session, date/time & location, plus answer any questions you may have.
3. I will send over a contract for you to e-sign and request a $50 non-refundable deposit for your session.
(Weddings and large events require a $250 deposit.)
4. Once contract is signed by both parties and the deposit is received, your session is booked!
5. We rock our session. You are amazing. You are beautiful.
6. Final payment is received and images are digitally delivered to you in a timely manner depending on the type of session.
* Extended family sessions will always be booked for one hour. (Group of 8 or more.)
what is your style and what can i expect during my session?
I would describe my style as warm, easy going, and happy. None of your photos should look super posed. I want to make sure I capture you as you truly are in that moment in time. (That means that sometimes the kids will be giving attitude... and that's okay! You love your kids for their crazy personalities, not how well they can sit still and smile for someone.) The best part is you don't have to try to look natural because I capture the moment when you're not even thinking about it.
I deliver a variety of color and black and white images to choose from where I see the B&W truly fits the feel of the image.
are you willing to travel?
Heck to the yes. I'm based out of Grayslake, IL and service all of Lake County. Travel fees apply outside of that area (please email me to inquire). But I am always up for a trip to the Chicago area or almost anywhere in Wisconsin. I have family and friends all over the Northwoods so it gives me a great excuse to say hello! But also, keep in mind those travel fees will apply.
but what should i wear?
Whatever best showcases you! I want you to be comfortable and feeling your best self at your shoots. Tried and true is soft tones, texture/movement in clothing is great! You can always text/email me some options if you're feeling unsure. Remember to plan for weather (that includes a jacket if it's cold or boots if it's wet outside) as well as where we will be shooting. You want to compliment your surroundings and choose colors so that you stand out. Most importantly, BE YOURSELF!
what's the deal with my images, delivery, etc?
You will have the rights to all of your images; a print release is included when you download your images from Pic-Time. You will not get access to any of your RAW images.
Couple and family sessions can take between 1-2 weeks depending on how long the session was. Creative sessions can take between 2-3 weeks, depending on the project. Weddings and large scale events can take between 2-4 weeks.